Yet another 30 Days of Lists inspired post! This time – fictional friends. And while the selection of characters above do seem like a strange assortment, each would bring their own particular qualities to our new special friendship…
- Doctor Who – for all the laughs, the insane ‘take it all in his stride’ attitude, his devotion to his pals and the added benefit of travelling in time and space together.
- Arya Stark – she could teach me a thing or two about attitude, strength, cunning, swordfighting and dire-wolf training.
- Jessica Day – life with Jess would be full of entertainment, insane songs and Kermit voices. And being friends with her would also involve an apartment full of hilarious men-folk too!
- All the Ewoks – you think they’re cute, and then they turn out to be fierce little warriors – I would want an ewok with me at all times if I could.
- Jules Kiki Cobb – Cougar Town‘s Jules Cobb and the cul-de-sac crew combine the insanity of the New Girl gang with lots and lots of red wine. Which sounds excellent to me.
- Superman – Who wouldn’t want to be friends with the big guy? Any potential dangers of being used as bait by baddies would be totally outweighed by the flying trips to space, free lifts around the planet, and the authentic takeaway food. Presuming he wasn’t too busy saving the world.
- Dr John Watson – Not only is Watson an actual practising doctor, he is also a crack shot and knows how to be a patient friend to unusual characters.
- Kara “Starbuck” Thrace – As Kara’s friend you’d spend a lot of time getting her out of trouble, but she’d be a great drinking buddy, Triad partner, and she’d always have your back against any potential cylon outbreaks.
- Arrietty Clock – I would put teeny-tiny Arrietty in my pocket and carry her with me everywhere. She’s super smart and would love the adventure. Some days I’d let her ride on the Ewok.
- Lion-O – The Lord of the Thundercats has the coolest weapons with the best names ever – hello Sword of Omens! He isn’t scared to take on the genuinely terrifying Mummra but doesn’t have the greatest success with the ladies. In real life I think Lion-O would make a great personal trainer; he’s slightly terrifying, super fit, and wears a man-leotard like a pro.
Thirty Days of Lists is a challenge to journal something every day to create a snapshot of your life over the course of a month. Click here to see all my posts on the subject and please leave a comment if you have any thoughts, suggestions, or tips for UK craft stockists. You can also keep up with my 30 Days of Lists activities via Flickr, Instagram or Pinterest.